The health and safety of every person that comes onto our campus is a top priority for our church leadership. Our Bishops and Pastors have been carefully monitoring COVID-19 through the CDC, local, and national authorities and will continue to take proactive approaches to keep our community healthy and safe.
We appreciate your understanding in order to maintain the health and safety of you, our church family. Any new information will be communicated promptly.
The governor’s Executive order lists attendance to church services/meetings as part of essential activities that are permitted within the entire state of Florida.
You can implement the following basic tips in order to help keep you and your family healthy:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well. If your child has a fever or other flu/cold symptoms, we are asking that you please keep them home as well. If you choose to stay home, we’d love for you to join us Online via our social media outlets.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people whom you suspect might be sick.
- Maintain proper hygiene by thoroughly washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in your home using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Face masks / coverings are optional.
Lastly, remember that “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7
King James Version (KJV)