- The Bible is the Inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
(II Tim 3:5-16)
- There is one God... Eternally Existent in three persons... God the Father... God the Son... God the Holy Ghost.
(Deut. 6:4, Mt.28:19, Mk.12:29)
- In the virgin birth of Christ…His vicarious...Atoning Death...His bodily Resurrection...and His Ascension.
(Isa.7:14, Rom.8:34, Acts 1:10)
- In Salvation through the Blood of Jesus Christ.
(1 John 5:10)
- In Water Baptism by immersion.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body.
(Isa.53:4, Mt.8:16-17, James 5:13-14)
- In the infilling of the Holy Spirit...with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues.
(Acts 2:4, 10:44-46, 15:8-9)
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit...who enables a believer to live a holy life.
(Heb.12:14, 1 Peter 1:14-16)
- In the second coming of Jesus Christ.
(Acts 24:15, Luke 14:14, Rev.19:7-9)
- To see people Saved
- To see people Healed
- To see people Restored
- To see people Transformed
ALM Mission Statement
- To proclaim the Gospel of God's love to the world.
- To encourage Christians everywhere to be effective witnesses.
- To declare that salvation through Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven.
- To equip believers in Jesus with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of God's truth, mercy, and grace.
- To support faithful ministry wherever God has called and ordained.
- To pray for authority and leadership whether spiritual, social, or political, and give Godly counsel when called upon.
- To promote unity, love, and faith in the body of Christ, exhibiting compassion to all: saint and sinner alike.